Think outside the lines for Smooth, Natural-looking results that last!
Over time, your face changes in many ways. Lines and wrinkles form, but other changes often include volume loss in the cheek area, or thinning lips. Some women, however, may have naturally thin lips and my simply desire more fullness. Fortunately, the Juvederm collection of fillers includes several formulations to treat different areas of the face. Your aesthetic specialist will customize your treatment to your needs to deliever natural-looking, long-lasting results.
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring substance that delivers nutrients to the skin, helping the skin retain moisture and softness and adding volume.
- JUVEDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21.
- JUVEDERM® XC injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds).
- JUVEDERM® Ultra XC is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over the age of 21.
- JUVEDERM VOLBELLA® XC injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines in adults
- JUVEDERM VOLLURE XC™ – injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds) in adults over 21.
Are products in the JUVEIDERM’ Collection of Fillers right for you?
Here’s what to look for:
■ A loss of fullness in your cheek area
■ Deepening lines around your nose and mouth
■ Thinning or naturally thin lips
Ask your aesthetic specialist about starting your own JUVEDERM’ journey.
Kybella: The Solution to “Double Chins.”
Let’s face it, we either have or know someone who has that vulnerable area beneath the chin that makes us feel a little self conscious. The dreaded “double chin” or “turkey gobbler” is an excess of submental fat that occurs in both women and men. There is no exercise to treat the area or any topical creams that will magically tighten the area overnight.. If the thought and cost of a neck lift is enough to scare you, then Kybella is the option for you.
Kybella is a FDA approved solution that quickly liquefies the fat in that stubborn double chin area. Kybella treatments are quick, easy and can even be done during your lunch break; and there is no downtime or recovery time. The active ingredient in Kybella is synthetic deoxycholic acid. Deoxycholic acid is a naturally-occurring
molecule in the body which airds in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When injected into the fat beneath the chin, Kybella destroys fat cells, which results in a noticeable reduction in fullness under the chin and an accentuated jawline. Once destroyed, these cells can no longer store or accumulate fat, so further treatment is not expected once you reach your desired aesthetic goal.
The exact number of injections will depend on the amount of fat you have under your chin and your desired profile. Kybella provides a safer alternative to costly surgery, without the scarring.
Laura Zajdel owns Weightwise Weight Loss, located in Pikesville, Maryland. Laura has been practicing for several years and is a certified Kybella provider. This quick injection treatment takes less than 20 minutes and has very little downtime. Possible side effects may include minor swelling or bruising of the treated ares, lasting for about 72 hours afterward .
Call Weightwise Weight Loss Center at (443) 334-5367 to schedule a complimentary consultation to see if Kybella is right for you!